Most Recent Posts
- NFL Squat Workout (don’t try this at home)
- weak, small, and afraid of EVERYTHING
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Workout
It was the winter of 2003. I had just finished my senior year of college football and was getting ready for the draft in the spring. I had two college all-star games coming soon, prospects of the NFL combine, and … Continue reading
This is one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos: My friend Funk Roberts demos 44 different burpee variations in it. A few of my favorites are: – One arm battle rope burpees – Super wall burpees – Ghetto fence burpees … Continue reading
One exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in your workouts – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that EVERYONE should be doing some form of deadlifts. They work … Continue reading
Got a great new ABS Challenge workout for you today from master trainer Jeremy Scott. Three exercises in this one … you’ll do 15 reps of each exercise, 4 rounds total: – Ab wheel rollout – Hanging leg raises – TRX … Continue reading
Here’s something I think about every day – when I get up in the morning, when I get ready to lead a group through a workout, before I start my own training session … If you act strong and think … Continue reading
** Today’s article is SPECIFICALLY for women over 35 ** Today, I want to introduce you to my friend Shawna Kaminski. Here’s a picture of us hanging out at a recent business event: Shawna is in her 50′s, but is … Continue reading
Yesterday, I introduced you to a new special ops abs training program. If you missed that message, learn more at the link below: Special Ops Abs Training Today, I wanted to share with you my #1 tip for better, safer, … Continue reading
GREAT feedback on the workout I shared yesterday from the “Mad Scientist of Muscle” Nick Nilsson … So I got another one for you to try today This one is called the Inside Out Core Crusher … and you know … Continue reading
Got a three minute circuit workout to share with you today from the “Mad Scientist of Muscle” Nick Nilsson that I know you’re going to LOVE (and hate at the same time). It’s a total-body workout … done in 3 … Continue reading
If you’re having problems with your rotator cuff right now … Or, if you’ve had a rotator cuff injury in the past … You’ll want to read … and RE-read! … today’s guest article from Eric Wong, S&C coach to … Continue reading