Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Videos
Got a new “HIITBURN” 20-10 Tabata ab workout for you to try today … This one will help you both lean out AND strengthen your abs. You’ll be using some unique exercises like the mountain climber + push up combo, … Continue reading
I personally foam roll every day, and it’s a very important part of my training program. Since starting to do it regularly several years ago, I have noticed: – improved flexibility – reduced inflammation, scar tissue and joint stress – … Continue reading
Got a new 9 minute home ab workout for you to try. The best part about this one, is that involves ZERO crunches / sit ups – so it’s easy on your back, and it’s also the BEST way to … Continue reading
I met best-selling author and muscle-building expert Vince Del Monte at a fitness business event at the beginning of last year, and we recently re-connected through a mutual friend … He’s got what I think is a REALLY cool new … Continue reading
Aside from proper nutrition, SPRINTS are one of the most effective ways to lose fat fast. If you’re not doing them, you’re missing out on some huge benefits. Check out this video for a simple – yet effective – sprint … Continue reading
I’ve noticed that when many people overhead press, they grab the bar with too wide of a grip. Instead of being just outside shoulder width – where they should be – they get their hands much wider than that … … Continue reading
I used to wake up most mornings feeling like I got hit by a truck. Over a decade of football – including a couple of years at the pro level – combined with almost 20 years of lifting heavy weights … Continue reading
Barbell back squats ROCK for getting big and strong. For putting on RAPID mass – not just in the lower body, but on your ENTIRE frame – they are hard to beat. They were a staple of my personal training … Continue reading
Boy, got a crazy day today. LOTS going on at FVT. I always do what I can though to get some kind of workout in, no matter how crazy the schedule gets. Real quick, before we get to the workout … Continue reading
The Combat Bundle I mentioned yesterday includes 72 different resources geared towards almost every imaginable fitness goal – including: – strength – conditioning – nutrition – flexibility and mobility – self defense – women’s only – info for trainers So … Continue reading