Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Videos
I met best-selling author and muscle-building expert Vince Del Monte at a fitness business event at the beginning of last year, and we recently re-connected through a mutual friend … He’s got what I think is a REALLY cool new … Continue reading
Aside from proper nutrition, SPRINTS are one of the most effective ways to lose fat fast. If you’re not doing them, you’re missing out on some huge benefits. Check out this video for a simple – yet effective – sprint … Continue reading
I’ve noticed that when many people overhead press, they grab the bar with too wide of a grip. Instead of being just outside shoulder width – where they should be – they get their hands much wider than that … … Continue reading
I used to wake up most mornings feeling like I got hit by a truck. Over a decade of football – including a couple of years at the pro level – combined with almost 20 years of lifting heavy weights … Continue reading
Barbell back squats ROCK for getting big and strong. For putting on RAPID mass – not just in the lower body, but on your ENTIRE frame – they are hard to beat. They were a staple of my personal training … Continue reading
Boy, got a crazy day today. LOTS going on at FVT. I always do what I can though to get some kind of workout in, no matter how crazy the schedule gets. Real quick, before we get to the workout … Continue reading
The Combat Bundle I mentioned yesterday includes 72 different resources geared towards almost every imaginable fitness goal – including: – strength – conditioning – nutrition – flexibility and mobility – self defense – women’s only – info for trainers So … Continue reading
I was talking with Rick Kaselj last week in Las Vegas. Rick is a good friend of mine and an injury expert. He has helped thousands of people all over the world overcome injury and pain. He even has a … Continue reading
Got a fun little “squat test” for you to take today. Don’t worry – it’ll only take a few seconds. Ready? Okay – start by standing in front of a wall, so that your chest is about 8-12 inches away. … Continue reading
The push press is a great exercise. A favorite auxiliary lift among Olympic lifters, it uses a ‘kick start’ from the legs and hips to get the weight moving overhead. But getting just enough hip drive to boost the bar … Continue reading