Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Videos
Here is a another sample workout from the Challenge Complex program for you to try: Choose a weight that you can use for ALL exercises. Try not to put the bar down throughout the set. Rest up to one minute … Continue reading
I am in Vegas for a couple of days this week, meeting with a small group of my highest-level business coaching clients. It is super, super cool to be able to see the progress these guys are making towards their … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, my friend Funk Roberts sent me a review copy of his new program, Pound 4 Pound Strength. I am DIGGING it. It’s all about helping you get stronger and more powerful .. without adding puffy mass … Continue reading
This is one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos: My friend Funk Roberts demos 44 different burpee variations in it. A few of my favorites are: – One arm battle rope burpees – Super wall burpees – Ghetto fence burpees … Continue reading
One exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in your workouts – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that EVERYONE should be doing some form of deadlifts. They work … Continue reading
Got a great new ABS Challenge workout for you today from master trainer Jeremy Scott. Three exercises in this one … you’ll do 15 reps of each exercise, 4 rounds total: – Ab wheel rollout – Hanging leg raises – TRX … Continue reading
Happy New Year! As you plan your training for 2016, one exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in the mix – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that … Continue reading
Today, I’d like you to meet Blaze Schwaller. She is one of more than 27,000 people who made the investment last year in The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle (2014 Edition). ** This year’s edition of The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle comes … Continue reading
I am just over two months out from the StrongFirst Lifter cert (I’m going through it as a participant). One of the cert requirements is a double bodyweight deadlift … I am working hard to hit this number and am … Continue reading