Most Recent Posts
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- Why you should NEVER sleep 8 hours …
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Videos
One exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in your workouts – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that EVERYONE should be doing some form of deadlifts. They work … Continue reading
Got a great new ABS Challenge workout for you today from master trainer Jeremy Scott. Three exercises in this one … you’ll do 15 reps of each exercise, 4 rounds total: – Ab wheel rollout – Hanging leg raises – TRX … Continue reading
Happy New Year! As you plan your training for 2016, one exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in the mix – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that … Continue reading
Today, I’d like you to meet Blaze Schwaller. She is one of more than 27,000 people who made the investment last year in The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle (2014 Edition). ** This year’s edition of The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle comes … Continue reading
I am just over two months out from the StrongFirst Lifter cert (I’m going through it as a participant). One of the cert requirements is a double bodyweight deadlift … I am working hard to hit this number and am … Continue reading
In today’s video, my friend Kate Vidulich, author of 1000 Calorie Accelerators, is going to show you 9 squat variations you should be doing. The squat is a fantastic exercise, and a staple in most workouts … but once you … Continue reading
Got a new “HIITBURN” 20-10 Tabata ab workout for you to try today … This one will help you both lean out AND strengthen your abs. You’ll be using some unique exercises like the mountain climber + push up combo, … Continue reading
I personally foam roll every day, and it’s a very important part of my training program. Since starting to do it regularly several years ago, I have noticed: – improved flexibility – reduced inflammation, scar tissue and joint stress – … Continue reading
Got a new 9 minute home ab workout for you to try. The best part about this one, is that involves ZERO crunches / sit ups – so it’s easy on your back, and it’s also the BEST way to … Continue reading