Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Product Reviews
I’m coming up on the three year anniversary of TheFitnessMonster.com (!) … this was my first blog ever, and I’ve learned a heck of a lot since I started it. I now have several other websites that are more … Continue reading
What’s the best way to lose weight and build muscle? This is a question people have been trying to answer for decades. There are countless fad diets and new super workout accessories. Everyone that you talk to will give you … Continue reading
You don’t need fancy exercise equipment to get great results. In the vast majority of cases, working out with your own body weight and basic pieces of equipment (like the ones I cover in the video below) will actually get … Continue reading
Check out this pitch for the Abs Diet on the book’s about page: “When you think of abs, you may think of Brad Pitt or Janet Jackson. You may think of magazine covers and underwear commercials. You may think of … Continue reading
Kettlebell training is hot … but really still in it’s infancy in terms of quality information that’s available about it. And you can always learn more and expand upon your current knowledge level, whatever that may be. Here are five … Continue reading
If you don’t like working hard and you’re satisfied with sub-par results from your workouts, then skip this article. If you’re looking for a ‘cardio‘ routine that actually works for shedding body fat and building the lung capacity of a … Continue reading
Whether you’re a trainer that’s looking to start an existing fitness boot camp, you already have one going and need some new ideas, or even if you’re just looking for some variety and some new exercises you can incorporate into … Continue reading
Looking for a killer creatine product? Green Bulge by Controlled Labs is one of my personal favorites. It’s a creatine supplement that comes in pill form and is very effective for building size and strength. According to bodybuilding.com, Green Bulge … Continue reading
Having personally tried a lot of different meal replacement drinks and protein powders over the last ten years or so, Muscle Milk is my favorite of them all. It tastes great and has got a perfect balance of protein, carbs, … Continue reading