Most Recent Posts
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- Forest Vance Off Day Moblity/Recovery/Flexibility Routine
- Why Your Pills are Keeping You Sick
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Motivational
In every sport, including strength sports, people say “The game is 90% mental.” And truly, the mind is a great reservoir of untapped potential. If you want to overcome obstacles and surpass preconceived limits, you must develop mental power and strength. … Continue reading
Team FVT completed the San Fran Spartan Super last weekend: And I’m not going to lie – it was HARD!! Not so much the distance … 8.5 miles of running / hiking / walking is challenging, don’t get me wrong … Continue reading
I am so proud of my personal training client John. When he first started training at FVT, he thought he was in pretty good shape, especially for being over 50 … he was about 220 pounds or so, and though … Continue reading
Today I’m going to teach you a simple – but VERY effective – method to change your habits, and potentially DOUBLE the results you’re getting from your training in the next 90 days. See, I get the opportunity to work … Continue reading
Happy New Year! As you plan your training for 2016, one exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in the mix – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that … Continue reading
I did something REALLY cool with the family today that I think you can use to help you reach YOUR goals – in fitness and in life – much faster, and wanted to share it with you in today’s message. … Continue reading
Shortly after the end of my football career, I lost 64 pounds over a 7 month period. Eating like I was still working out four hours per day … in combination with hardly working out at ALL … and I … Continue reading
Yesterday, we talked about mental toughness … and how I believe it’s THE thing you need to succeed in LIFE … whether it’s in your workouts, or any other endeavor … I also told you about one of the toughest … Continue reading
I played football at a high level for over 10 years … I was a three-time All-American at the college level, and had short stints with a couple of different teams in the NFL … I often get questions about … Continue reading
Last year, the New York Times’ fitness story of the year was that short, intense workouts are incredibly effective for getting leaner, stronger, fitter and healthier overall. According to the article, in one particularly useful study from May 2014, scientists found … Continue reading