Most Recent Posts
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- Why you should NEVER sleep 8 hours …
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Miscelany
You might think that I do kettlebell workouts myself, or work with training clients for the majority of my days … but the reality is that there is a LOT of work I do behind the scenes … from writing, … Continue reading
Here’s something I think about every day – when I get up in the morning, when I get ready to lead a group through a workout, before I start my own training session … If you act strong and think … Continue reading
Today I’m going to teach you a simple – but VERY effective – method to change your habits, and potentially DOUBLE the results you’re getting from your training in the next 90 days. See, I get the opportunity to work … Continue reading
If you’re having problems with your rotator cuff right now … Or, if you’ve had a rotator cuff injury in the past … You’ll want to read … and RE-read! … today’s guest article from Eric Wong, S&C coach to … Continue reading
Many people have called the psoas (hip flexors) your body’s most powerful “hidden survival muscle”. If it’s too tight, undertrained or locked up it can contribute to issues such as: – Nagging Joint Pain – Bad Posture – Trouble Sleeping … Continue reading
Yesterday, I sent you a message about a new method that can help you burn up to 20% MORE fat first thing in the morning. However … I received a few messages BACK asking exactly how the whole process works. … Continue reading
Today, I’d like you to meet Blaze Schwaller. She is one of more than 27,000 people who made the investment last year in The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle (2014 Edition). ** This year’s edition of The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle comes … Continue reading
Muscle hypertrophy involves an increase in size of skeletal muscle through a growth in size of its component cells. But did you know that there are actually TWO different types? Knowing the difference – and how it relates to your … Continue reading
Part of the appeal of lifting weights, training hard and building muscle is to look and feel more powerful than the next guy – to be the alpha male. That’s why I wanted to share today’s article with you. Because … Continue reading
Meet “Mike”. (I’ve changed Mike’s name for privacy purposes, but he is a client that I work with.) Mike and I have been working together for about five months. He’s an athletic guy … he played sports in high school, … Continue reading