Most Recent Posts
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- Why you should NEVER sleep 8 hours …
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Kettlebells
Happy New Year! As you plan your training for 2016, one exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in the mix – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that … Continue reading
Yesterday was a particularly busy day. Had all kinds of stuff going on, fires to put out, etc. Could have very easily said to myself “I’m too busy to train today – I’ll just skip it, and get it done … Continue reading
Frequently, folks email in asking what I do for a workout on a typical day. So, thought I’d share with you my overall workout “template” – in case you have similar goals, and want to model it. My current goals … Continue reading
Got a sample workout for you today from my new Kettlebell Boot Camp Workouts program. Enjoy! – Forest ### #22 – Lunge ‘n’ Bears KB/BW/Resistance Band Workout You’ll need a little extra space to get this one done … it’s … Continue reading
Oh man. In case you missed yesterday’s email, I shared with you a workout that I did myself, from my friend Travis Stoetzel’s Garage Built Body program. => See the program here I’m still recovering today In any case, the … Continue reading
Got a “guest” workout for you today from a new friend of mine, Ashley Drummonds. I recently met Ashley at a business meeting in Las Vegas. The thing about Ashley is that she’s all about intense and heavy lifting – … Continue reading
Got a guest article for you today from Canadian friend Jackie Burgmann. This workout is cool because it works both with AND without kettlebells. Plus, she’s got some unique and fun exercises in this one that I think you’ll really … Continue reading
Enjoy your Memorial Day party, BBQ, or whatever else you may have going on – but don’t forget to take a moment and thank a veteran for his or her service. We don’t do it enough – and that’s what … Continue reading
Sometimes, you have the best of intentions to get your workout in … But you oversleep, or something else comes up during your designated workout time, and your normal 30 or 45 minutes to work out is cut down to … Continue reading