Most Recent Posts
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- Forest Vance Off Day Moblity/Recovery/Flexibility Routine
- Why Your Pills are Keeping You Sick
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Diet
Every day, we are bombarded with their messages. Their ads make it seem so normal! Like everyone NEEDS some crazy blend of drugs and unknown ingredients, that someone cooked up and put into a capsule. Imagine this – You’re relaxing … Continue reading
This is an interesting question. GENERALLY speaking, I would say NO – you can NOT “out-train” a bad diet. But there ARE some exceptions. If you are prepared to work out a LOT, I think it IS actually possible. For example, … Continue reading
Do you ever feel like no matter HOW hard you diet and exercise, you still have bloating, water retention, or stomach fat hanging around? Well, there are 4 “tricks” you can use to eliminate this – and expose your abs, … Continue reading
I recently took an online longevity test. You put it all sorts of info about yourself – height, weight, activity level, overall health – and it predicts how long you will live. I got 95 – which I thought was … Continue reading
Have you heard of “The Red Wine Diet”? There’s quite the buzz building about it as of late … so I thought I’d check it out, and give you a quick review … # The Red Wine Diet – Scam … Continue reading
** Today’s article is SPECIFICALLY for women over 35 ** Today, I want to introduce you to my friend Shawna Kaminski. Here’s a picture of us hanging out at a recent business event: Shawna is in her 50′s, but is … Continue reading
Well, we are gearing up for another Ultimate Challenge Workout at the FVT studio tomorrow … can’t wait! It’s going to be 3+ hours of kettlebell lifting, running, bodyweight conditioning, and more. Plus, we’ve raised over $1000 for the Sacramento … Continue reading
Hey, just a quick note for you today … This is your final reminder for you to claim your copy of the brand new cookbook, Eat More, Burn More – This cookbook will show you how to eat all of … Continue reading
Got another recipe to share with you today from the new Eat More, Burn More cookbook – This one is for old-fashioned meatloaf! Except, it’s without the guilt … because this is a lean, mean recipe … And, just as … Continue reading