Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Category Archives: Announcements
Hello! We are having a special sale this week on Forest’s original flagship training system – No Gym? No Excuse! – to celebrate the birth of his new baby, and to help him pay for all the expenses that come … Continue reading
Well, we are gearing up for another Ultimate Challenge Workout at the FVT studio tomorrow … can’t wait! It’s going to be 3+ hours of kettlebell lifting, running, bodyweight conditioning, and more. Plus, we’ve raised over $1000 for the Sacramento … Continue reading
If you have what’s called “anterior pelvic tilt” – a SUPER common condition that causes your butt to stick out and your belly to bulge due to your hips tilting forward – It can cause you to look like you … Continue reading
For years, the generally accepted way to train your abs was with crunches, sit ups, leg lifts, etc. A lot of folks (you?) still do some of these movements in their routine in some shape or form. I’m here to … Continue reading
Honestly, I was scared to show you this kettlebell workout. For the last couple of days, I’ve been talking about the benefits of kettlebells for fat loss … and how you can use them in a unique way for maximum results. I … Continue reading
New to kettlebell training? Intrigued by the dynamic, often ballistic KB movements that work the entire body and include elements of both strength and cardio – but not quite sure where to start? This new article is for you. It … Continue reading
I have two copies of my new Extreme Kettlebell Fat Loss program up for grabs over on KettlebellBasics.net! Extreme Kettlebell Fat Loss consists of two components – 21 Fat Burning Kettlebell Cardio Workouts and 5 Minute Fat Loss – and … Continue reading
We just finished up our 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge at my Sacramento personal training studio, and our average challenger ended up losing 6.5 pounds, 5.2 total inches and 2.3% body fat … in just 30 days. The winner of our challenge lost over 17 … Continue reading
FVTBiz.com is a new project of mine … it’s directed towards affiliates of my online fitness business … but the tips and tricks I’ll be sharing will be helpful for fitness business owners of any kind. To grab your interest, … Continue reading