Most Recent Posts
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- Why you should NEVER sleep 8 hours …
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Author Archives: admin
You might think that I do kettlebell workouts myself, or work with training clients for the majority of my days … but the reality is that there is a LOT of work I do behind the scenes … from writing, … Continue reading
Do you ever feel like no matter HOW hard you diet and exercise, you still have bloating, water retention, or stomach fat hanging around? Well, there are 4 “tricks” you can use to eliminate this – and expose your abs, … Continue reading
One exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in your workouts – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that EVERYONE should be doing some form of deadlifts. They work … Continue reading
Got a great new ABS Challenge workout for you today from master trainer Jeremy Scott. Three exercises in this one … you’ll do 15 reps of each exercise, 4 rounds total: – Ab wheel rollout – Hanging leg raises – TRX … Continue reading
Here’s something I think about every day – when I get up in the morning, when I get ready to lead a group through a workout, before I start my own training session … If you act strong and think … Continue reading
I recently took an online longevity test. You put it all sorts of info about yourself – height, weight, activity level, overall health – and it predicts how long you will live. I got 95 – which I thought was … Continue reading
Have you heard of “The Red Wine Diet”? There’s quite the buzz building about it as of late … so I thought I’d check it out, and give you a quick review … # The Red Wine Diet – Scam … Continue reading
** Today’s article is SPECIFICALLY for women over 35 ** Today, I want to introduce you to my friend Shawna Kaminski. Here’s a picture of us hanging out at a recent business event: Shawna is in her 50′s, but is … Continue reading
Yesterday, I introduced you to a new special ops abs training program. If you missed that message, learn more at the link below: Special Ops Abs Training Today, I wanted to share with you my #1 tip for better, safer, … Continue reading