Most Recent Posts
- unusual “Anabolic Priming” warm up protocol
- ‘I gained 3 pounds muscle but it looks like 12?’ [pic]
- “Hollywood X” workout (print this off)
- 14 Minute Treadmill + DB Complex Conditioning Workout
- best multi to take
- 3 ways to get GAINZ – no gym required
- Minimalist Muscle – 42 Day Challenge is LIVE!
- Minimalist Training for SERIOUS GAINZ [sample workout]
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Author Archives: admin
Researchers at Lillehammer University College recruited men and had them follow a bodybuilding- style programfor 11 weeks. Two days a week, they trained only their left biceps. On two additional days per week, they trained their legs via anabolic priming … Continue reading
It can take years to BECOME big and jacked … … but LOOKING big and jacked is a different story. Like bodybuilding, it’s all about the illusion – the appearance of being more big and muscular than you actually are. … Continue reading
The strategy behind Hollywood X is to build the “Hollywood 5” muscles. Making these muscles a priority in your training program will make it look like you’ve gained 10-15 lbs of muscle, even if you’ve only gained 2-3 lbs. THIS is how … Continue reading
I have been in NYC with my Unchained Mastermind group for the last couple of days. It is exciting to see all the progress MM members are making in the last few months since we met last in Vegas! We … Continue reading
For YEARS, I took Flintstone’s Gummies Multiviamins. It’s true! I read that it was good to do on forum thread – great place to get your advice, right?!? – and just kept doing it as habit without thinking. Finally as … Continue reading
You DO NOT need a gym membership to get in shape. This is what the mainstream thinking, driven by corporate profits, wants you to believe … but it just isn’t true. However, if you’ve tried getting into shape on your … Continue reading
If YOU: – Are short on time – Are training with limited equipment – Do your workouts in a small space – like your living room, or in a corner of your garage … and you are FRUSTRATED, because you … Continue reading
There is a park in our neighborhood where we take our kids regularly. I have made friends with several of the parents of the other kids who go there. And last night, I’m chatting with one of the dads. He … Continue reading
When we get a new person interested in training at our Sacramento, CA kettlebell gym … Or, when someone inquires about my distance coaching program … The first thing I ask them about is their goals! Because I need to … Continue reading