Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Author Archives: admin
When we get a new person interested in training at our Sacramento, CA kettlebell gym … Or, when someone inquires about my distance coaching program … The first thing I ask them about is their goals! Because I need to … Continue reading
Here is a another sample workout from the Challenge Complex program for you to try: Choose a weight that you can use for ALL exercises. Try not to put the bar down throughout the set. Rest up to one minute … Continue reading
I am in Vegas this weekend meeting with the Renegade Fitness Entrepreneurs group. This has been a GREAT trip so far because: – I flew out of a local, small airport, and it saved a TON of time and hassle … Continue reading
Have you ever heard of “loaded” or “resisted” stretching? It’s one of the single most powerful techniques you can do for improving stubborn muscle groups. Basically, you take a moderate weight, lower it into the maximum stretched position of a … Continue reading
Huh? That’s the first thing that I thought when I heard the term, “Anabolic Stretching“. But the main problem with conventional stretching programs is that they often work against your body’s physiology, rather than with it. So when I learned … Continue reading
Contrast training is another interesting way to incorporate power training into your workouts. It’s based off what’s called “post-activation potentiation” (PAP). This is when a muscle’s explosive capability is enhanced when it is forced to perform maximal or near maximal … Continue reading
Logan Christopher – creator of the Upgrade Your Breath program – says: “Over the years, I’ve gone back and forth with emphasizing breath as part of my routine. There’s just lots of different things to do in life. I’m always working to adapt … Continue reading
I just downloaded this “14 day sample pack” from my friend Travis Stoetzel’s Minimalist Strength program. Loving the workouts. And got a sample one for you to check out below! # “Minimalist Strength” – Day 3 1A) Every Minute On … Continue reading
Yesterday’s “Ladder Density Madness” BareFit Workout workout was a hit! Lots of great email feedback. And according to the Facebook, it got 90% more likes, comments, and shares than other posts on our page. So let’s do another one! # Bare … Continue reading