Most Recent Posts
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- Forest Vance Off Day Moblity/Recovery/Flexibility Routine
- Why Your Pills are Keeping You Sick
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Author Archives: admin
Have you ever heard of “loaded” or “resisted” stretching? It’s one of the single most powerful techniques you can do for improving stubborn muscle groups. Basically, you take a moderate weight, lower it into the maximum stretched position of a … Continue reading
Huh? That’s the first thing that I thought when I heard the term, “Anabolic Stretching“. But the main problem with conventional stretching programs is that they often work against your body’s physiology, rather than with it. So when I learned … Continue reading
Contrast training is another interesting way to incorporate power training into your workouts. It’s based off what’s called “post-activation potentiation” (PAP). This is when a muscle’s explosive capability is enhanced when it is forced to perform maximal or near maximal … Continue reading
Logan Christopher – creator of the Upgrade Your Breath program – says: “Over the years, I’ve gone back and forth with emphasizing breath as part of my routine. There’s just lots of different things to do in life. I’m always working to adapt … Continue reading
I just downloaded this “14 day sample pack” from my friend Travis Stoetzel’s Minimalist Strength program. Loving the workouts. And got a sample one for you to check out below! # “Minimalist Strength” – Day 3 1A) Every Minute On … Continue reading
Yesterday’s “Ladder Density Madness” BareFit Workout workout was a hit! Lots of great email feedback. And according to the Facebook, it got 90% more likes, comments, and shares than other posts on our page. So let’s do another one! # Bare … Continue reading
If you feel like you need to be hitting your muscles from different angles … Or that you need to be using “muscle confusion” in your training … Or that it’s the latest secret trick that is going to finally … Continue reading
Anyone who’s ever suffered from back pain can vouch for the misery it causes. Back pain keeps you from enjoying life, and can result in costly doctor visits, and potentially dangerous pain reliving drugs. But there is good news! Although … Continue reading
I will not lie, my flexibility in the hips and thoracic spine areas leaves something to be desired. I might be able to DO certain movements, that but they aren’t as great looking or as good as they could be. … Continue reading