Most Recent Posts
- NFL Squat Workout (don’t try this at home)
- weak, small, and afraid of EVERYTHING
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Author Archives: admin
It was the winter of 2003. I had just finished my senior year of college football and was getting ready for the draft in the spring. I had two college all-star games coming soon, prospects of the NFL combine, and … Continue reading
Mike Gillette was one of the smallest and weakest kids in his class who grew up in a household over-whelmed by domestic violence and substance abuse. Yet, he overcame all this to become a real life action hero. It’s a … Continue reading
This is one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos: My friend Funk Roberts demos 44 different burpee variations in it. A few of my favorites are: – One arm battle rope burpees – Super wall burpees – Ghetto fence burpees … Continue reading
You might think that I do kettlebell workouts myself, or work with training clients for the majority of my days … but the reality is that there is a LOT of work I do behind the scenes … from writing, … Continue reading
Do you ever feel like no matter HOW hard you diet and exercise, you still have bloating, water retention, or stomach fat hanging around? Well, there are 4 “tricks” you can use to eliminate this – and expose your abs, … Continue reading
One exercise that I REALLY hope you’re including in your workouts – whether you’re trying to get stronger, leaner, or even more confident – is the deadlift. I believe that EVERYONE should be doing some form of deadlifts. They work … Continue reading
Got a great new ABS Challenge workout for you today from master trainer Jeremy Scott. Three exercises in this one … you’ll do 15 reps of each exercise, 4 rounds total: – Ab wheel rollout – Hanging leg raises – TRX … Continue reading
Here’s something I think about every day – when I get up in the morning, when I get ready to lead a group through a workout, before I start my own training session … If you act strong and think … Continue reading
I recently took an online longevity test. You put it all sorts of info about yourself – height, weight, activity level, overall health – and it predicts how long you will live. I got 95 – which I thought was … Continue reading