One hour of walking on the treadmill burns, on average, 238 calories.
Contrast that with a Calorie Burn Accelerator like the one below, where in just 10 minutes, you can burn almost 200 calories:
Workout 2: Elite 10 Minute Workout from the 1000 Calorie System
- Do as many reps as possible in 45 seconds with perfect form
- Rest 15 seconds between exercises
- Repeat for 2 rounds (10 minutes total)
A) Walkout to Push Up
B) Ski Jumps
C) Prisoner Reverse Lunge (alternating)
D) Squat Thrusts
E) KB Swings
Here are 3 quick tips on the correct form for Squat Thrusts:
- Keep your core muscles engaged throughout the exercise.
- Do not allow your back to round… ever!
- If you have limited mobility, raise your hands onto a bench or step
For the full program where you work up to burning 1,000 calories per workout, check out:
You’ll also discover new bodyweight moves that burn more calories like…
- Sprinting Walkout on page 12
- Cross Spider Plank on page 7
- Burpee T-rotations on page 17
And don’t worry, if you’re a beginner, this program is perfect for you, too. You’ll start off with non-impact exercises, burning 300 calories a workout, then 500 calories, then eventually progressing to a whopping 1,000 calories a day.
If you decide to give it a try, let me know how it goes, okay?
Train hard, and talk soon! -
- Forest Vance
Master of Science, Human Movement
Certified Personal Trainer
PS - If you enjoyed the “1100 calorie Super Bowl workout” I posted last weekend, you’ll LOVE this program. Details and grab your copy now at the link below: