Today I want to talk to you about the diet approach I took to lose 64 pounds in 7 months – and KEEP the weight off for now almost 10 years.
My belief is that eating for fat loss is one of those things that gets VERY over-complicated.
And with so many different view points and so much conflicting info out there, it truly is difficult to sort out the good information from the bad.
At the end of the day, the truth is, MANY different approaches can work.
However, there are some core principles that any successful fat loss eating plan is going to follow. And that’s what I want to share with you today.
How I Lost 64 Pounds in 7 Months
In the video, I cover:
- how to figure out how many calories YOU need per day for weight loss
- how many meals/snacks you should be eating per day
- what type of foods you should focus on for best results
- a simple rule to follow to figure out if a food is heathy or not
- a super easy way to build your meals in a balanced way
- and much more!
Watch the video, and let me know what you think!
Thanks, train hard, and talk soon -
MS, Human Movement
Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach
PS - When you grab a copy of my Kettlebells Fat Loss package (on sale this week), you’ll get both my Easiest, Fastest Fat Loss Diet plan and a copy of the FVT Community Cookbook. More details here: