Most Recent Posts
- ‘Non-Diet’ Diet?
- 8 Day Baddass Building Blocks System (sample workout)
- Fat Loss Accelerators 2.0 Sample Workout
- How to Squat Without Knee Pain
- “Myofibril Zone” Bicep Curls (new video)
- Onion Rings for Fat Loss
- How I Lost 64 Pounds in 7 Months
- Lean Body Revolution Sample Workout
- Better Than HIIT For Fat Loss (new method: ICRT)
- Top 10 BIGGEST Mistakes Trainers Make
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: August 2012
With just your own body weight and some very basic training tools – maybe a pull up bar and a couple of kettlebells and/or sets of dumbbells -you can achieve a phenomenal level of fitness. That being said, training tools … Continue reading