Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Family time, travel, office temptations, holiday parties, crazy shopping schedules – just a short list of reasons for your fitness plan to get derailed this holiday season. But if you plan ahead – and make staying on track a priority … Continue reading
Do you accept your annual fat gain (‘winter layer’) as a fact of life – and just plan on un-doing the damage come the new year? If you answered yes to this question, you’re not alone. According to nytimes.com, the average … Continue reading
One of the most appealing things about kettlebell training – and what draws a lot of folks to it in the first place – is its effectiveness. With a single kettlebell and mastery of a few basic exercises, you can … Continue reading
In a recent study done at the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa titled “Shod Versus Unshod: The Emergence of Forefoot Pathology in Modern Humans?”, the feet of 180 humans from three different population groups (Sotho, Zulu, and European) were … Continue reading