Most Recent Posts
- unusual “Anabolic Priming” warm up protocol
- ‘I gained 3 pounds muscle but it looks like 12?’ [pic]
- “Hollywood X” workout (print this off)
- 14 Minute Treadmill + DB Complex Conditioning Workout
- best multi to take
- 3 ways to get GAINZ – no gym required
- Minimalist Muscle – 42 Day Challenge is LIVE!
- Minimalist Training for SERIOUS GAINZ [sample workout]
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Along with the topics I’ve been covering over the last few weeks on this blog – shoulder ’pre-hab’ drills, self myofacial release, reduction/prevention of lower back pain through strengthening the core – joint mobility isn’t an incredibly exciting topic . However, these … Continue reading
The last couple of posts on this blog I’ve written around the ‘theme’ of injury prevention and pain reduction. These are areas a lot of you have requested more info about – and I’m doing my best to help you … Continue reading
About two years ago when I was training for an Olympic-distance triathlon, what is usually just a little tightness in my hips evolved into what is called (and this is admittingly self-diagnosed) ‘pseudo-sciatica’. Essentially, tightness in the piriformis, gluteal and … Continue reading
The shoulder is the most mobile joint in the body; but unfortunately, this mobility comes at the cost of less stability – and makes the joint suceptable to injury. Not a day goes by where I don’t see a client … Continue reading