Most Recent Posts
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- Forest Vance Off Day Moblity/Recovery/Flexibility Routine
- Why Your Pills are Keeping You Sick
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Along with the topics I’ve been covering over the last few weeks on this blog – shoulder ’pre-hab’ drills, self myofacial release, reduction/prevention of lower back pain through strengthening the core – joint mobility isn’t an incredibly exciting topic . However, these … Continue reading
The last couple of posts on this blog I’ve written around the ‘theme’ of injury prevention and pain reduction. These are areas a lot of you have requested more info about – and I’m doing my best to help you … Continue reading
About two years ago when I was training for an Olympic-distance triathlon, what is usually just a little tightness in my hips evolved into what is called (and this is admittingly self-diagnosed) ‘pseudo-sciatica’. Essentially, tightness in the piriformis, gluteal and … Continue reading
The shoulder is the most mobile joint in the body; but unfortunately, this mobility comes at the cost of less stability – and makes the joint suceptable to injury. Not a day goes by where I don’t see a client … Continue reading