Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: June 2011
As I head into the final week of hard training prep for the RKC 2, I’m thinking more and more about the testing requirements. One of ‘em is the RKC snatch test … and I can tell you from the … Continue reading
I’m coming up on the three year anniversary of TheFitnessMonster.com (!) … this was my first blog ever, and I’ve learned a heck of a lot since I started it. I now have several other websites that are more … Continue reading
Just finished up an update of my No Gym? No Excuse! workout system … You can now grab the basic manual (and a cool bonus ebook) by itself, or grab a copy of the ‘deluxe’ version with the DVD, No … Continue reading
I recently did a three-part series over on my kettlebell blog about mastering the kettlebell snatch … this article is a recap of that series and talks about how to break down and master in no time the tricky kettlebell … Continue reading
Just finished a very cool new promo video for our Sacramento, CA – based fitness boot camp program – check it out: P.S. If you’re in the Sacramento, CA area, check out my Sacramento personal training website at http://www.forestvancetraining.com