Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Today’s post is from Craig Ballentyne, MS, CSCS … he talks about his experience training a Hollywood actress … and how he’d design a program for a major film star who had 8 weeks to lose 30 pounds. There’s some … Continue reading
Imagine this: You run into a friend you haven’t seen for a while … and they notice the progress you’ve made towards your fitness goals. They compliment you on your newly toned arms and flat stomach … and naturally, your … Continue reading
This is article is a *little* more technical than my normal stuff; but bear with me – if you’re not planning your workouts over time, you’ll learn why you’re missing out big time! Periodization, according to WikiPedia, is ‘an organized approach … Continue reading
My new Kettlebell Basics Monthly Workout Program is now live and open for registration! This program takes all the guess work out of your monthly kettlebell workout planning and gives you a fat burning and lean muscle building workout – … Continue reading