Most Recent Posts
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- Forest Vance Off Day Moblity/Recovery/Flexibility Routine
- Why Your Pills are Keeping You Sick
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Today’s post is from Craig Ballentyne, MS, CSCS … he talks about his experience training a Hollywood actress … and how he’d design a program for a major film star who had 8 weeks to lose 30 pounds. There’s some … Continue reading
Imagine this: You run into a friend you haven’t seen for a while … and they notice the progress you’ve made towards your fitness goals. They compliment you on your newly toned arms and flat stomach … and naturally, your … Continue reading
This is article is a *little* more technical than my normal stuff; but bear with me – if you’re not planning your workouts over time, you’ll learn why you’re missing out big time! Periodization, according to WikiPedia, is ‘an organized approach … Continue reading
My new Kettlebell Basics Monthly Workout Program is now live and open for registration! This program takes all the guess work out of your monthly kettlebell workout planning and gives you a fat burning and lean muscle building workout – … Continue reading