1. Start out with three sets of 30 kettlebell swings.
2. Next, move to a tri-set of 6 Split Jumps (per side), Pull Ups (2 reps short of failure), and Spiderman Push Ups (1 rep short of failure).
3. Finish with 10 Barbell Lunges each leg, Dumbbell Rows (pick a weight you think you can do 12 times and do 15-20), and finish with as many reps as possible of Decline Push Ups.
4. Finish off with three sets of 30 Kettlebell Swings with 30 seconds of rest between each set.
Enjoy – and feel free to let me know what you think of this one in the comment section!
P.S. This is a sample workout from one of many, many Turbulence Training programs Craig has in his arsenal … I’ve purchased many of them myself, and use workouts and concepts from them in my own workouts and with clients on an almost daily basis … I couldn’t recommend them more.
P.S.S. To give you an opportunity to try out one of his programs … and to give you a little extra incentive to do so … for the next 48 hours only (I’ll give you through Tuesday night the 18th of January at 11:59pm PST), I’m going to give you a FREE copy of one of my programs if you purchase one of Craig’s. You can pick from:
The Rapid Fat Loss Challenge Holiday Special (I’ll actually be taking this offer down very soon, BTW)
The No Gym? No Excuse! Rapid Fat Loss Starter Pack
(If you want this deal, make sure not to buy the above products through those links … I just put them up so you could click over and check ‘em out)
If you’re interested in this deal, all you have to do is:
1. Buy one of Craig’s TT programs below by clicking the links on this page (this is very important – if you don’t buy through my links, I can’t give you a free copy of one of my programs)
2. Contact me here:
Leave Forest a message
With your ClickBank reciept number (you’ll get it in your confirm email) and which of my programs you’d like … and I’ll send you over a download link within 48 hours!!
Here’s the list of TT programs you can pick from for this deal:
For the program Craig talks about in the video above, click this link:
A great place to start, Craig Ballentyne’s ‘core’ program, Turbulence Training:
And another body weight based program I personally love and that I get ideas from for my boot camps all the time (this is a great one if you’re a fan of body weight workouts or if you’re a trainer yourself):
Again, you’ve got 48 hours to order one of the above Turbulence Training programs and get a copy of one of my programs totally FREE just for giving them a try.
Keep training hard!