Most Recent Posts
- unusual “Anabolic Priming” warm up protocol
- ‘I gained 3 pounds muscle but it looks like 12?’ [pic]
- “Hollywood X” workout (print this off)
- 14 Minute Treadmill + DB Complex Conditioning Workout
- best multi to take
- 3 ways to get GAINZ – no gym required
- Minimalist Muscle – 42 Day Challenge is LIVE!
- Minimalist Training for SERIOUS GAINZ [sample workout]
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Lack of time is one of the top excuses for missing workouts. But it’s important to remember that something is better than nothing. It’s much better to do a short workout at your house in the 15 or 30 minutes … Continue reading
Push Ups are a staple of the workouts I do with the fitness boot camps I run here in Sacramento, CA. They’re an old-school exercise – but are still one of the best! You end up using almost every major … Continue reading
Awesome workout video from Craig Ballentyne, MS, CSCS, and creator of Turbulence Training – uses kettlebells, dumbbells and your own body weight for a high intensity, full-body fat burner: To recap the workout: 1. Start out with three sets of … Continue reading
The most important part of any diet plan? Your ability to stick with it for a long period of time. No matter how ‘ideal’ a meal plan might be for reaching your fitness goals, if you can’t actually do it, … Continue reading