Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I know getting in shape is at the top of a lot of folk’s minds this time of year … and one of the biggest ‘problem areas’ for the vast majority people is the midsection. To get you started, here’s … Continue reading
New Dumbbell Complex Workout … And No Gym? No Excuse! Dumbbell Complexes For Fat Loss Kick-Off BLOWOUT
Hope you had a great holiday! I have a new dumbbell complex for you from my brand new Dumbbell Complex Workout system … here’s a video that shows you how to do it: To recap, you’ll do: 10 1 DB Goblet … Continue reading
The PHA system employs a unique twist on traditional circuit training The basic circuit training concept – where you simply complete a series of different resistance training exercises with little rest between – is a popular way to train for … Continue reading
One of the coolest things about dumbbell complexes is their versatility … that is, by plugging in different variables like rep range, intensity (in the context of 1RM %), total volume, etc., you can use them for a huge range … Continue reading