Most Recent Posts
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- Forest Vance Off Day Moblity/Recovery/Flexibility Routine
- Why Your Pills are Keeping You Sick
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
The One Arm Kettlebell Swing The original kettlebell and body weight 300 workout I posted a little over a year ago on this blog (you can check it out here) has been one of my most popular and most viewed … Continue reading
Some version of the ‘Creature Of Habit Workout Guy’ exists at everyone’s local gym – can you find him in yours? Here’s how: He’s been doing the same workout since 1986 when he started weight training and bought his first … Continue reading
If you’re looking to shed some pounds and flatten up your stomach – and you’re not using kettlebells in your workouts - you’re missing out big time. Kettlebell training is hands-down one of the best, fastest, and most efficient ways to … Continue reading
You don’t need fancy exercise equipment to get great results. In the vast majority of cases, working out with your own body weight and basic pieces of equipment (like the ones I cover in the video below) will actually get … Continue reading
I’ll admit it: The monthly challenge workout I do with all my fitness boot camps in Sacramento, CA has smoked me on more than one occasion. I always complete the workout myself before I put my training clients through it – … Continue reading