Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Even though both my college and NFL teams are off to a a rough start, I’m still fired up for the rest of the season – and I’m sure many of you are as well. This post is the third … Continue reading
Last week, I posted up a strength and conditioning program for boosting your strength, power, and game-specific conditioning – all the physical qualities you’d use on the football field. If you missed it, you can check it out here: Train … Continue reading
As I sat on my couch today for the first full day of NFL football (and watched my team get spanked – anyone else a 49ers fan? Man oh man …), I got a bit of inspiration: I came up with … Continue reading
As the plans for the new Forest Vance Training, Inc. Personal Training Studio in the Land Park area of Sacramento, CA shape up, I’m leaning more and more towards equipping the facility with ‘unconventional’ training tools. I’m actually on the search … Continue reading