The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!

In an ideal world, we would stay in peak physcial condition 365 days a year. But life happens. And even the fittest of folks get a little off track once in a while.

Think back for a moment: Were you in great shape once upon a time? Are you at your physical peak now – or do you need a kick-start to get back in top shape?  Enter the 30 Rapid Fat Loss Challenge.

Summer’s coming to an end, the kids are back in school and you’re about to get into a routine again.  What you need is 30 days of intense, consistent workouts, 30 days of perfect eating and 30 days of total fitness focus.

30 days is the perfect amount of time to make a change and build a habit – and for you it’s gonna be 30 days of rapid (and permanent) fat loss.

The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program consists of the following:

• A ‘challenge’ workout to measure your fitness level before and after the workout
  • Beginner,intermediate and advanced versions of the 30 day rapid fat loss workout plan  - and companion videos walking you though each one
  • A guide explaining the ins and outs of exactly how to eat for rapid – and permanent – fat loss
  • Tips and tricks for your trips to the grocery store
  • Healthy and tasty recipes so you don’t have to suffer to get the body you want
  • 30 days of totally free access to the rapid fat loss membership program – you’ll get motivation along every step of the way – and the opportunity to have any questions about the program, challenges you’re having along the way, etc. answered fast

Update: I’m going to include 2 of my exisiting products – a physical copy of No Gym? No Excuse! (currently sells for $24.95 on Amazon.com before shipping) and a copy the KettlebellBasics.net Quick Start Guide (sells for $27 on my Kettlebell Basics blog) - as bonuses to everyone who signs up for the challenge (while supplies last).  You’d be crazy not to get signed up!  Leave your comment below for a chance to get in for free!

So here’s the deal:  Entry to the 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge program starts Wednesday, August 25th, 2010.  And I’m giving away two totally free passes to get in.  There’s only one small catch:  You’ve gotta leave a comment on this blog about why the 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge is perfect for you – why you’re ready to commit and why it would be great for you.  Leave a comment by clicking this link:

Or just by clicking the ‘Leave A Comment Here’ link below this post.

Talk soon -

Forest

P.S.  If you’re ready for a change and ready to lose some serious fat in the next 30 days, leave your comment below for a chance to enter the challenge totally free:

Be Sociable, Share!
    This entry was posted in Announcements, Diet, Workout. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!

1. Laura says:

I'm ready for fat loss! I'm two dress sizes bigger than I was 2-3 years ago. My goal is to get back into (and stay in) my skinny clothes! -Laura W., Albuquerque, NM

2. Anonymous says:

The 30 day rapid fat loss challenge would be great for me because I really, really need some motivation to get me back on track … and I think this is exactly what I need. I think I can make some great changes in 30 days time!

- Stacy

3. Bob Jensen says:

Okay, I'm in. I had a lot of success in the last year dropping weight but my body fat percentage is still high. I want to lose fat.

4. kmgreen001 says:

I'm 53 years old and in menopause and for the first time in my life I'm struggling with weight gain and body fat. I work out 5-6 days a week and want to get stronger and fitter with age. I believe this challenge would not only motivate me, but also push me to greater strength gains and fat loss.

5. kmgreen001 says:

I'm 53 years old and in menopause; and for the first time in my life I'm struggling with weight gain and body fat. I work out 5-6 days a week and want to get stronger and leaner as I age. I believe this challenge will not only motivate me, but also help me gain strength and become lean.

6. Forest says:

Great feedback so far, guys! Keep it coming …

7. Vicki says:

The 30 day rapid fat loss challenge is just that – motivation and competitition built-in from others who have the same mind set and goals. I'm ready to give it my all!

8. Porsha says:

Let me have it!!! I'll be 30 in 30 days!! Plus I'm moving to Palm Springs in a matter of days! I need a rockin body for this huge change in my life!

9. Anonymous says:

After gaining unwanted pounds,I need some structure and assistance to not only lose pounds and fat, but to be able to tone up quickly. I will give it a good try, and feel that the 30 day window of time for the fat loss challenge is a good motivating tool.

Cathy

10. Forest says:

kmgreen001 and Cathy are the winners of free entry into the challenge!! I've posted a link to my contact form on forestvancetraining.com in the next post … shoot me a message and I'll get you guys set up … congrats!

11. kmgreen001 says:

Thanks, I'm excited to be part of this challenge. Looking forward to a new "me".

12. Forest says:

Great kmgreen001 – can you please leave me a message with your contact info (full name, email and address) through the contact form on forestvancetraining.com so I can get the info needed to start over to you? Thanks so much

Forest

13. Its such as you read my mind! You appear to know a lot
      approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something.
      I feel that you simply could do with a few p.
      c. to drive the message house a bit, but other than that, this is great blog.
      A great read. I will certainly be back.