Most Recent Posts
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- Why you should NEVER sleep 8 hours …
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Think you can ‘out exercise’ a bad diet? Think again Watch this video – you’ll probably be shocked at: A. The relatively small amount of calories you burn during a cardio sessionB. The huge amount of calories it’s possible to cosume … Continue reading
First things first - kmgreen001 and Cathy are winners of free entry to the challenge … please contact me here and I’ll send you details on how to sign up and get started asap. Congrats! If you didn’t win (or get a … Continue reading
In an ideal world, we would stay in peak physcial condition 365 days a year. But life happens. And even the fittest of folks get a little off track once in a while. Think back for a moment: Were you … Continue reading
Back in the day – when your great-great grandfather was working the farm fields – there was no such thing as barbells or dumbbells. But you can bet he was still as strong as an ox … he lifted, pushed … Continue reading
If you’re training at home, odds are you don’t have access to a Pull Up bar. So what can you do instead? Here’s a great video from Craig Ballentyne, creator of the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss program, that shows you … Continue reading
While you might not think of a salad as a ‘traditional’ muscle-building type of meal, here’s a salad recipe I dug up that fits the bill pretty well: The Ultimate Muscle Building Salad approx 1-2 cups spinach leaves approx 1-2 … Continue reading
Heavy rope training is actually a lot like working with kettlebells: It’s a heck of a lot harder than it looks! It’s a unique, fun, and very challenging way to reach your fitness goals. In part one of this Heavy … Continue reading