Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: April 2010
I did this workout from the No Gym? No Excuse! book and DVD set the other day and it reminded me how tough some of the workouts were …. here it is for ‘ya: 10 Burpees15 Kettlebell Swings20 Pull Ups25 … Continue reading
The truth is there’s really no ‘secret’ best fat burning workout. Take in less calories than you burn and guess what? You lose weight!! But, when we’re designing a workout around this principle – burning as many calories as possible … Continue reading
You thought the soy protein you just added to your daily routine was healthy … but have you thought wrong? Can excess soy consumption cause high estrogen levels and health problems in men and women? Let’s try and get to the … Continue reading
This post is a response to one of the most frequently asked questions I get as a kettlebell instructor: How to put together a beginner kettlebell workout. In the RKC system, the Swing, the Get Up, and the Goblet Squat … Continue reading
I like to think of the development of an individual’s training philosophy as a work in progress. A good trainer or coach reads and learns all he or she can, uses the methodologies that are most appealing, scientifically proven, and … Continue reading
I have a hot-off-the-press free report that I just finished up, and I wanted you, readers of The Fitness Monster, to be the first to know – The 7 Day Rapid Fat Loss Blueprint is a quick start guide that’s … Continue reading