Most Recent Posts
- unusual “Anabolic Priming” warm up protocol
- ‘I gained 3 pounds muscle but it looks like 12?’ [pic]
- “Hollywood X” workout (print this off)
- 14 Minute Treadmill + DB Complex Conditioning Workout
- best multi to take
- 3 ways to get GAINZ – no gym required
- Minimalist Muscle – 42 Day Challenge is LIVE!
- Minimalist Training for SERIOUS GAINZ [sample workout]
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Several years ago, I trained a client for a weight loss contest put on here in Sacramento at a local radio station. We ended up winning the contest – which was awesome – but in the final week, there were … Continue reading
Nikki and Shay are the randomly selected winners of our little contest … I’ll be sending an email with instructions on how to claim the package to both of you. Now the part I’m so excited about and have been working … Continue reading
Alright guys … here’s your ultra simple, don’t-even-think-just-do-it rapid fat loss meal plan. This meal plan totals up at around 1300-1700 calories and a 40/30/30 ratio of carbs, protein, and fat. Adjust the potions up or down according to your … Continue reading
If this describes you: You’re stuck – you’ve stopped making progress with your workouts You’ve tried changing things up, eating less, even taking fat loss pills – nothing seems to work If you’re interested in learning how to: Lose fat … Continue reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! If you’re trying to get lean, today can be challenging … this healthy corned beef hash recipe (from lifescript.com) will keep you on your plan and in the St. Patty’s spirit: Healthy Corned Beef Hash – … Continue reading
Maybe you’re stuck in a hotel without a workout room. Maybe your car broke down and you can’t get to the gym. Maybe you’re trying to increase your Push Up or Sit Up numbers and you just need a shock … Continue reading
Here’s our challenge workout for the month – are you up for it?Three different versions of this one for different fitness levels: ‘Please Don’t Hurt Me’ Version (easiest): 25 Kettlebell Swings, 12k kettlebell20 Split Squats, No Added Weight15 Sit Ups, … Continue reading
Need a solid, start-to-finish plan for your workout today? Like, right now? I know exactly how you feel. I’ve been there plenty of times myself: you’re getting tired of your current routine, so you hop on the internet to find … Continue reading