Most Recent Posts
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- Why you should NEVER sleep 8 hours …
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Several years ago, I trained a client for a weight loss contest put on here in Sacramento at a local radio station. We ended up winning the contest – which was awesome – but in the final week, there were … Continue reading
Nikki and Shay are the randomly selected winners of our little contest … I’ll be sending an email with instructions on how to claim the package to both of you. Now the part I’m so excited about and have been working … Continue reading
Alright guys … here’s your ultra simple, don’t-even-think-just-do-it rapid fat loss meal plan. This meal plan totals up at around 1300-1700 calories and a 40/30/30 ratio of carbs, protein, and fat. Adjust the potions up or down according to your … Continue reading
If this describes you: You’re stuck – you’ve stopped making progress with your workouts You’ve tried changing things up, eating less, even taking fat loss pills – nothing seems to work If you’re interested in learning how to: Lose fat … Continue reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! If you’re trying to get lean, today can be challenging … this healthy corned beef hash recipe (from lifescript.com) will keep you on your plan and in the St. Patty’s spirit: Healthy Corned Beef Hash – … Continue reading
Maybe you’re stuck in a hotel without a workout room. Maybe your car broke down and you can’t get to the gym. Maybe you’re trying to increase your Push Up or Sit Up numbers and you just need a shock … Continue reading
Here’s our challenge workout for the month – are you up for it?Three different versions of this one for different fitness levels: ‘Please Don’t Hurt Me’ Version (easiest): 25 Kettlebell Swings, 12k kettlebell20 Split Squats, No Added Weight15 Sit Ups, … Continue reading
Need a solid, start-to-finish plan for your workout today? Like, right now? I know exactly how you feel. I’ve been there plenty of times myself: you’re getting tired of your current routine, so you hop on the internet to find … Continue reading