Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: January 2010
I was in the middle of a kettlebell clean and press workout (the ETK Rite of Passage to be exact) the other day and something dawned on me: it took me literally thousands of reps to really master the kettlebell … Continue reading
To kick off our online training program at thefitnessmonster.com, we’re doing a pilot program: five slots will be opened up at a 50% discount for one month ($49 for the first five individuals – standard pricing of $99 a month … Continue reading
Quick reminder that I’m giving away two free copies of our new kettlebell training manual over on kettlebellbasics.net – it’ll literally take you three or four minutes to enter. What do you have to lose? Head over and check it … Continue reading
Online training seems to be getting more popular all the time – and as a seasoned ‘real-life’ trainer and coach, I’d like to provide a little input as to what I think of it’s value. I’ll give you my opinion … Continue reading
If you know what you’re doing, you can get a great workout with your own body weight almost anywhere. Pretty cool, really – I guess knowledge is power, as they say. However, one body part that’s pretty tough to hit … Continue reading
Is there actually such a thing as a ‘fat burning’ or ‘negative calorie’ food? I’ll talk about exactly what a fat burning food is and if you can actually use this principle to reach your weight loss goals. A fat … Continue reading
Looking for a killer creatine product? Green Bulge by Controlled Labs is one of my personal favorites. It’s a creatine supplement that comes in pill form and is very effective for building size and strength. According to bodybuilding.com, Green Bulge … Continue reading
So you’re feeling a little guilty about the few pounds you put on over the holidays and you need a plan to help you lose weight quick. Don’t worry – I’m going to share a few things with you today … Continue reading
If you’re relatively new to KB training, odds are that your form isn’t 100% on point yet. I’ve created a free 11 minute video that goes over common problems with the swing, the snatch, and the clean – and how … Continue reading