Tabata front squats are an incredibly tough exercise – they torch your legs and shoot your heart rate through the roof. I finished off a group training session with these today – it was a truly horrible experience for all involved – that’s why I’m sharing it with all of you
Most Recent Posts
- best multi to take
- 3 ways to get GAINZ – no gym required
- Minimalist Muscle – 42 Day Challenge is LIVE!
- Minimalist Training for SERIOUS GAINZ [sample workout]
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)