Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Looking for a way to get a quick full body workout on a daily basis for the next 100 days? How about getting in spectacular condition in the process with nothing but your own bodyweight? You need the 100 … Continue reading
Whether or not you buy into the idea of New Year’s Resolutions, it’s still a great time to reflect a bit and set some personal and professional goals for 2010. As you wind things down this week, I’d like to … Continue reading
Group Burpees? If you’re stuck without any equipment or just want to add a little variety to your existing routine, body weight training can be a powerful way to get a quick, efficient, and productive workout. Particularly if you’re trying … Continue reading
The Kettlebell Swing is hands down one of the best fat loss exercises around. Let’s quickly review the exercise first, and then we’ll combine it with a couple other elements for a killer fat-burning workout. How To Do A Kettlebell … Continue reading
Tabata front squats are an incredibly tough exercise – they torch your legs and shoot your heart rate through the roof. I finished off a group training session with these today – it was a truly horrible experience for all … Continue reading
Being a little short on cash can make it tough stay on your muscle gaining meal plan. Getting enough protein can be especially tough when you’ve got limited funds. You do have some options, though: I’ve put together a list … Continue reading
This Guy Might Be Taking His Cardio TrainingA Little Too Far … Have you ever wondered what the best type of cardio for fat loss is? I’ll spare you the details and give you the short answer: there isn’t one! … Continue reading
Having personally tried a lot of different meal replacement drinks and protein powders over the last ten years or so, Muscle Milk is my favorite of them all. It tastes great and has got a perfect balance of protein, carbs, … Continue reading