Most Recent Posts
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- Forest Vance Off Day Moblity/Recovery/Flexibility Routine
- Why Your Pills are Keeping You Sick
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Kettlebell Training is really unique in a lot of ways. Here’s why I think kettlebells are one of the best tools for getting you in great overall condition: Training with KB’s is a great cardio workout, no matter what your … Continue reading
I hope you’re ready for the weekend! Get out there, knock out some Christmas shopping, and save yourself some serious money! Hold on though – there’s one more thing you must make sure to add to your holiday shopping list: … Continue reading
Want a smoker of a kettlebell and bodyweight workout? Got about 20 minutes, your own bodyweight, and a single kettlebell? Try this new bodyweight and kettlebell circuit workout: To recap, here’s the workout sequence: 5 Burpees10 KB Squat Cleans15 Lunges20 … Continue reading
Thanksgiving is almost here … and while you gotta enjoy yourself a little, here are a few tips to keep you from completely blowing your diet: 1. Plan Ahead On Thanksgiving Day, as long as you don’t go completely overboard, … Continue reading
I’m sure that burning fat is a priority for many of you guys. With your diet being the number one most important factor in reaching this goal, and a properly designed workout program being a close second, taking the right … Continue reading
While the origins of the dumbell complex could be easily debated, Istvan Javorek is a strength coach who has recently popularized the complex concept. The dumbell complex is a great tool that can be used for anything from a warm-up … Continue reading
Busy and no time to hit the gym? No problem. You can stick with your workout routine easily and get a killer workout without leaving your house! Here are five ways to workout at home. 1. Use your own body … Continue reading
3 Reasons Why A Single Kettlebell is One of the Best, Most Efficient, Coolest, Most Cost Effective Pieces of Home Exercise Equipment You Can Buy
Here are three reasons why at least one kettlebell should be a part of every one’s home setup: 1. You get a can get a home kettlebell workout with a limited amount of space Whether you’re outside, in a studio … Continue reading
The #1 most widely used, most reliable, and most effective supplement on the planet for building muscle is Creatine. A creatine and pre-workout supplement that I’ve recently tried and am a big fan of is Jack3d by USPlabs. Before I … Continue reading