If you’ve ever missed a workout due to time constraints, lack of equipment, or simply no plan, I’ve got a solution for your problem:
No Gym? No Excuse! – my new book and DVD – comes out today! You can find out more about it and pick up a copy at www.nogymnoexcuse.com.
Whether you’re new to thefitnessmonster.com or you’ve been a loyal reader for some time, I think you’ll find that No Gym? No Excuse! embodies my philosophies on training and eating right. I think you’ll find some new information that will help your workouts immensely. Best of all, you’ll have a workout plan, exercise descriptions, a meal plan, answers to frequently asked questions, and a lot more right at your fingertips whenever you need it.
Here’s a couple of highlights from the book:
- The three most important factors in helping you reach your fitness goals
- How to make sure you never hit a training ‘plateau’ again
- What ‘functional training’ is and why you should be doing it
- The five things you must include in your training program to get phenomenal results
- How to test your own flexibility and core strength
- Why you probably aren’t stretching enough
- The truth about building core strength
- Why strength training should be your #1 priority no matter what your fitness goals are
- How to put all the pieces together into a body-transforming and life-changing program
- How to get optimum results in minimal time with your cardio plan
- Meal planning basics
- Frequently asked questions answered
You can also see a short clip of the DVD by visiting www.nogymnoexcuse.com.
Seriously – what do you have to lose? The product is backed by a 30 day money back guarantee! Order today!