Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Today was a ‘back-to-basics’ type of lifting day, and since I really wanted to hammer my chest and focus on mass-building, I kicked things off with some good ‘ol fashioned Bench Press. The Bench Press is a lift that only … Continue reading
The days of running a couple of laps around the track and circling up for a 15 minute stretching session are over. In fact, research has actually shown that type of half-hazard warm-up routine to decrease performance! It’s time to … Continue reading
The following is a guest post by Philippe Till of www.action-fitness.com. Philippe, besides being a fellow RKC and really interesting guy, is the only Certified Wildfitness Coach in the United States! Enjoy. Christopher McDougall, a writer for Men’s Health, recently … Continue reading
Here’s a new video for you – if you have five minutes, you can do this ab workout! To summarize: 1. Planks – 30 second hold 2. 15 Crunches 3. Repeat three times This is also a good series to … Continue reading
Here’s a quick full body workout for you to try – it will work all of your major muscle groups and will take about 15-20 minutes: Start with one push up. Next, perform two squats – you can hold a … Continue reading
We already know that interval training is the superior way to train your cardiovascular system. In an interview I’ve done with Scott Salwasser, MS, CSCS for the new No Gym No Excuse book and DVD, Scott reveals an amazingly effective … Continue reading
The food choices you make every day will have a huge impact on the success (or failure) of your fitness program. Here are three quick tips to help you make healthier food choices: 1. Plan your meals ahead of time … Continue reading