Most Recent Posts
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- Forest Vance Off Day Moblity/Recovery/Flexibility Routine
- Why Your Pills are Keeping You Sick
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Need to get your workout in? No gym? No equipment? No problem! Check out this quick video clip for a killer workout you can do anywhere with nothing but your own bodyweight! Here’s the workout one more time: 1. Run … Continue reading
I recently shared some surprising nformation about sleep: In a recent study on sleep and longevity, those who slept between 6.5 and 7.5 hours per night lived the longest. Writing this post really got me thinking; I sure could use … Continue reading
So now we know that tap water is nearly as good as bottled water – but what exactly is so great about water? Why can’t we just stick to soda? Here are some basics for you: According to an article … Continue reading
I know there’s a practically endless amount of free fitness information available on the internet … One of the main problems, however, is that you have to spend a lot of time trying to find what you’re looking for. Plus, … Continue reading
Would you like to gain lean muscle as fast as possible? Start paying attention to time under tension! Research tells us that optimum time under tension for hypertrophy – i.e. muscle growth – is about 40-70 seconds. This is arguably … Continue reading
There are very few truly bad exercises … just those that are bad in certain situations. The classic sit-up is an exercise that definitely falls into that category. “But I thought sit-ups were bad for your back!” I can hear … Continue reading