Most Recent Posts
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- Why you should NEVER sleep 8 hours …
- New “Lifestyle Hacking” Method – Double Your Training Results in 90 Days?
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Simple is good, especially when it comes to your diet. Here is a super simple plan based on Zone Diet principles to help you lose body fat starting today: one block of protein =1 oz chicken breast1 oz canned tuna1.5 … Continue reading
Ready to jump start your weight loss? I’m going to show you how I’m going to lose at least 5 pounds over the next 5 days. A couple of things before we start: Not all the weight you lose will … Continue reading
How many times per week should you work out? Depending on who you ask, you could get a lot of different answers. Some High Intensity Training (HIT) proponents might tell you that twice a week or even less is ideal. … Continue reading
One thing I’ve learned from years of experience in the fitness industry as a personal trainer, fitness manager, and business owner is that the variance and quality level of personal trainers out there is huge. There unfortunately isn’t currently a … Continue reading
Turns out the answer to this seemingly simple question might be a little surprising. A study done by Daniel Kripke in 2002 compared death rates among more than one million American adults who reported their nightly average amount of sleep. … Continue reading
The Olympic lifts have long been a fantastic way to build strength, explosive power, and improve overall athleticism. We typically see these lifts performed and trained at very low rep ranges – i.e. five and under. More and more, ‘high-rep’ … Continue reading
I have a confession: I’ve been drinking bottled water for as long as I can remember. For those of you out there who are currently bottled water drinkers (and I’m willing to bet that most of you are), you have … Continue reading