Josh Hanagarne of worldsstrongestlibrarian.com was kind enough to let me do a guest post today. It’s about things you should be doing before you start training with kettlebells – check it out: The Pre-Kettlebell Training Checklist. And take a look around while you’re there!
Most Recent Posts
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)