Josh Hanagarne of worldsstrongestlibrarian.com was kind enough to let me do a guest post today. It’s about things you should be doing before you start training with kettlebells – check it out: The Pre-Kettlebell Training Checklist. And take a look around while you’re there!
Most Recent Posts
- Feel Good Knees, Level 1 (“pain eliminator” stage)
- Anabolic Reload (sample workouts inside)
- try THIS next workout
- how to get FEED THE BEAST diet for free
- Rocky II – Full Workout [vid + notes]
- “The Countdown Monster” (ladder finisher #3)
- unusual “Anabolic Priming” warm up protocol
- ‘I gained 3 pounds muscle but it looks like 12?’ [pic]
- “Hollywood X” workout (print this off)
- 14 Minute Treadmill + DB Complex Conditioning Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)