Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Hit up some double kb drills again – workout looked like this: -Foam roll and stretch tight areas for about 15 minutes -Jump rope for five minutes -KB Circut focused on clean and presses: 1. Clean and Press 2. Get … Continue reading
Yesterday hit the ‘Grad Workout’ – consisted of: Alternating ‘see-saw’ presses for 20 sec, 10 sec rest, swings for 20 sec, 10 sec rest – for 100 yards. Check out the video: Pretty intense. Biggest thing was that I survived! … Continue reading
There’s something about the experience of driving out to a nice spot, taking just a kettlebell and yourself, and getting a gut-busting workout. It’s kind of amazing, really, My workout today consisted of: 3 min jog to warm-up, along with … Continue reading
I had a kettlebell circuit planned for today, but to be honest, I was too damn sore from yesterday’s workout! The goal is to work up to a high volume of work for a three day stretch like I will … Continue reading
One thing I think that is very unique to kettlebell training is the ‘WTF’ effect – training with KB’s on a consistent basis has a lot of transfer over to improving other activities. Case in point: today’s workout. I decided … Continue reading
Two hard circuit of double kettlebell drills today after some foam roll and jump rope to warm up. Circuit consisted of: swingsclean+pressswingsclean+front squatsswingsget upsswingssnatchesswings Done non-stop twice; first round with 12k’s for eight reps of each exercise, second round with … Continue reading
So you’ve made some great progress in the last couple of months – you’ve lost some body fat, gained some muscle, and are just about bikini ready! And now it’s time for a vacation! Unfortunately, you can undo a lot … Continue reading
30 day challenges, programs, etc. seem to be all the rage lately in the blogosphere. Heck, you can even get an iphone app that does it for you. But I think there are good reasons for their popularity … here’s … Continue reading