Most Recent Posts
- NFL Squat Workout (don’t try this at home)
- weak, small, and afraid of EVERYTHING
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: March 2009
The challenge in a nutshell: take the next 30 days and dedicate yourself to making spectacular progress. Here are the top three factors for you to focus on that will help you reach your goal in the next 30 days. … Continue reading
A brutally simple, short and painful workout. From Enter the Kettlebell by Pavel. Devised by Green Beret vet Bill Cullen, RKC Alternate high-rep kettlebell swings with a few hundred yards of jogging or a minute or two of jump rope … Continue reading
The weight loss mantra we’ve heard for years. Eat less then you burn and you’ll lose weight. Is it really that simple? I stumbled across an amazing post by Tim Ferriss that might make you think twice about the old … Continue reading
I was on the verge of slapping an extra piece of cheese to my turkey sandwich at lunch time, and I started pondering something … When it comes to reaching your fitness goals, the little things you do throughout the … Continue reading
So I’m pretty excited about having recently purchased a few new pairs of kettlebells for my Boot Camp. They are a great training tool and incredibly versatile. You can essentially do any exercise you would do with a dumbell with … Continue reading
Here’s a mix of some great articles I’ve read lately around the web about everything and anything health and fitness related – including a recipe for some tasty protein brownies! Prison Workout – Mark’s Daily Apple What if you were … Continue reading
Update on how my own personal workouts are going so far this week: -After a month or so of mostly bodyweight work, beginning to incorporate some heavier stuff into my workouts. Monday was five sets of five on both bench … Continue reading
Good post from ethicalconsumer.ca that makes a strong case for eating organic food … it’ll give you the highlights, but please head over and read the full article yourself … Just a few of the top reasons from the article … Continue reading