Most Recent Posts
- 44 Best Burpee Exercises Ever! [video]
- How to Unlock Tight Hips
- 4 Diet Tricks to Expose Your Abs FAST
- [video] Boost Your Deadlift by 55 Pounds in 30 Minutes
- (video) New ABS Challenge Workout
- Boost Your Test by 20% With This Simple Movement? (takes 2 mins)
- Is Red Wine REALLY Good For You?
- The Red Wine Diet – Scam or Legit?
- (women over 35) 3 Belly Fat “Triggers” You Must Avoid
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: February 2009
Time for an update of this week’s workouts – Have been pretty on point this week. Since I really like to do some kind of exercise every day, my current schedule looks like this: Mon, Wed, Fri: Lift Tues, Thurs, … Continue reading
So what i will be doing for at least the next few weeks is keeping all of you updated on my own personal workouts a couple of times per week in addition to my regular blog posts. I try to … Continue reading
Ever see those round white rolls laying around the gym and wonder what the heck they’re for? Well, their main use is for what’s called ‘self-myofascial release.’ It’s basically a technique used to get out adhesions that can form in … Continue reading
Wanted to take a second to announce the launch of my new website forestvancetraining.com! Make sure to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates my one-on-one and group training business, current specials, pictures from workouts, health and fitness tips, and … Continue reading
I’ll go ahead and admit that I’ve been burning the candle at both ends as of lately. I’ve been trying to eat well, keep consistent with my workouts, which I have for the most part … but I also haven’t … Continue reading