For the first in a series of upcoming posts, I’d like to open things up for a little reader participation. Just so the scope doesn’t get too broad, we’ll focus on questions on a specific theme for each Reader Q+A. For the first in our series, we’ll be answering questions about working out – specific exercises, program design, sample routines, etc. People many times have similar questions, so the answer to your question will likely help others with the same goals. Here’s your chance guys! Fire away! Please post questions to comments.
Most Recent Posts
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- 2 “Quick Fix” Tips for Back Pain Relief
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)