Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: December 2008
I think it’s pretty safe to say that, when it comes down to it, at least 90% of us share very similar goals when it comes to our personal fitness. In no particular order, most of us are working towards … Continue reading
Wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Let’s all take this time to spend with our family and friends and reflect on what the holday season is all about. The holiday spirit is about good will towards others and … Continue reading
So you’re getting a jump start on those New Year’s Resolutions. It’s time to lose weight and get in shape once and for all! But when it comes to eating right, there’s so much conflicting information out there it’s hard … Continue reading
I thought I would share a post from over at the Zen Habits blog: 10 Tasty, Easy, and Healthy Breakfast Ideas. This post has some great healthy, simple ideas for breakfast. A few suggestions were: Oatmeal, flaxseed, blueberries, and almonds … Continue reading
For the first in a series of upcoming posts, I’d like to open things up for a little reader participation. Just so the scope doesn’t get too broad, we’ll focus on questions on a specific theme for each Reader Q+A. … Continue reading
Here’s a move that seems to be gaining some popularity – I see people doing it in the gym more and more, and I think it’s a great exercise, but I also see most people doing it incorrectly. First off, … Continue reading
“I don’t want to gain any muscle, I just want to tone what I have.” “I want to turn my fat into muscle.” Since 90-100 percent of my clients seem to have this goal in common, I thought I would … Continue reading