Most Recent Posts
- Take This Simple Squat Test (details inside)
- Top 5 WORST Foods for your Joints
- Fix Your Push Press in 30 Seconds (new coaching vid)
- How to Lose 19 Pounds in 23 Days
- 3 Simple Tips to Avoid STARVATION MODE
- Why you’ve been LIED to about eating 5-6 small meals per day …
- 3 steps to get as fit as Marine
- Why you don’t have abs :(
- Toughest 10 Minute KB / DB Workout of 2014?
- 4 Easy Ways to Burn More Calories
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading