Most Recent Posts
- Anabolic Running Workouts [for men only]
- Muscle – Building Cardio? (NOT what you think)
- Pre-Party Pump Routine
- KAATSU Training – Get Bigger Lifting Lighter?
- 5 Technique Tips for a Bigger Deadlift
- 4 Technique Tips for a Bigger Bench
- Best Stretch for Tight Hips
- More Pull Ups in 30 Days – Your Complete Plan
- Mud Run Domination Workout
- OCR Training – Where to Start (2 simple HIIT workouts inside)
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading