Most Recent Posts
- Legendary workout [burns 500 calories!]
- FULL “Lean Body” BB/DB/BW Workout (upper/lower split)
- 3 Simple Rules for Body Weight Bodybuilding
- How to Speed Up Injury Recovery
- My personal “AM motivation” routine
- Beginner’s Guide to Intermittent Fasting
- ‘Non-Diet’ Diet?
- 8 Day Baddass Building Blocks System (sample workout)
- Fat Loss Accelerators 2.0 Sample Workout
- How to Squat Without Knee Pain
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading