Most Recent Posts
- Rocky II – Full Workout [vid + notes]
- “The Countdown Monster” (ladder finisher #3)
- unusual “Anabolic Priming” warm up protocol
- ‘I gained 3 pounds muscle but it looks like 12?’ [pic]
- “Hollywood X” workout (print this off)
- 14 Minute Treadmill + DB Complex Conditioning Workout
- best multi to take
- 3 ways to get GAINZ – no gym required
- Minimalist Muscle – 42 Day Challenge is LIVE!
- Minimalist Training for SERIOUS GAINZ [sample workout]
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading