Most Recent Posts
- Are You a Cook or a Chef?
- 27 Most Powerful Body Transformation Habits (plus personal story)
- “Ideal” Arm / Waist Measurement Formula
- How to Build a “Classic” Physique
- Barbell Back Squat Technique Tips
- “Mad Monday” 8 Minute Jump Rope Workout
- What to Eat Before and After Your Workout (new guest post)
- No-BS Way to ABS [7 min workout + video]
- AT2 11 Minute “Odds and Evens” Workout
- This ONE Exercise WILL Change Your Life
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading