Most Recent Posts
- #1 Tip for Better, Safer, More Effective Ab Training
- Why you should NEVER sleep 8 hours …
- New “Lifestyle Hacking” Method – Double Your Training Results in 90 Days?
- REAL core work … (no crunches, no situps)
- This 3 minute circuit will CRUSH you (in a good way)
- Free “Lose 10 Pounds in 30 Days” Meal Plan + Coaching Registraiton Closing Soon
- Deadlift Mistake to AVOID (and how to fix it)
- The TRUTH About Rotator Cuff Problems – and How to Fix Them! (new guest article)
- Pre-Workout Supplements – Friend or Foe? (guest article)
- FVT Expert Interview – Mansal Denton of Hyperion Strength
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading