Most Recent Posts
- 3 Deadly Ab Training Mistakes … and How to Fix Them!
- Barbell Complex Challenge Workout
- 5x40x5 Dumbbell Complex (great travel, at-home workout)
- Arnold’s “secret” muscle building technique
- Anabolic Stretching?
- Contrast Training
- interesting – 5 min breath routine to try before next workout ..
- “Minimalist Strength” Workout – Day 3
- Bare Minimum Workout #10 – 2-Way Ladder Challenge
- Ladder Density Madness “BareFit” Workout
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading