Most Recent Posts
- Your clients/athletes are going to love AND hate you for these 3 workouts!
- Ninja Warrior Circuit (Metabolic Monsters sample workout)
- Getting + Staying Lean Without Weighing Food
- 10 key principles that, combined together, will allow you to burn on average 1-2 lbs. of fat every week
- 5 EPIC gym fails (share it)
- [vid] 3 Minute Kick Boxer Abs Workout
- Feel Good Knees, Level 1 (“pain eliminator” stage)
- Anabolic Reload (sample workouts inside)
- try THIS next workout
- how to get FEED THE BEAST diet for free
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it 🙂 But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading