Most Recent Posts
- Why you’ve been LIED to about eating 5-6 small meals per day …
- 3 steps to get as fit as Marine
- Why you don’t have abs :(
- Toughest 10 Minute KB / DB Workout of 2014?
- 4 Easy Ways to Burn More Calories
- 7 Laws of Functional Fitness for Older Adults
- 3 Training (and life) Lessons from Rocky Balboa
- MY Personal Workout Plan (sample deadlift + double KB complex day)
- Obstacle Races, Fear, and Mental Toughness
- The Paleo “Tweak” That You MUST Fix (If You Want To Burn Fat Fast)
- The 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge – Details and How to Get In For FREE!
- The Healing Power Of Self Myofascial Release
- How To Blast Through Your Fat Loss Plateau
- Ready to Launch
- Boot Camp Exercise Ideas
- Sandbag Training: An Overview
- Joint Mobility Basics
- Can You Lose Weight With A Vegetarian Meal Plan?
- 26 Tips For Optimum Health, Energy and Vitality
- 5 Reasons To Train Barefoot (or wear Vibrams Five Fingers Shoes)
Monthly Archives: October 2008
This was one of the hardest ‘cardio’ workouts I’ve done in a long time. Actually, I don’t recommend trying it But if you need a new challenge or are just plain crazy, here it is: Row 500m Run 400m 5 Rounds … Continue reading
Seen a trainer at your gym using a bosu ball lately? How about a dyna disc or airex pad? The amount of different objects and/or contraptions that your local gym has available for you to balance on while you exercise might be growing … but is there a reason everyone … Continue reading